At QASFLO, protecting your personal data is a priority.
When you use the https://qashflo.eu/fr/home-fr/ website (the " Site ") as a visitor and/or the Qashflo platform (the " Platform ") as a user of our services, we may collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we process such data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the " GDPR ").
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is C2 CORNER (QASHFLO), SASU, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 803 620 657 and whose registered office is located at 111 avenue Victor Hugo - 75784 PARIS CEDEX 16 (" We ").
2. What data do we collect?
Personal data is data that can be used to identify an individual, either directly or by cross-referencing with other data.
We collect personal data in the following categories:
- Identification data (surname, first name, email address, telephone number);
- Data relating to your professional life (company name and country, SIRET, information about the company and its employees, marketplaces used);
- Data relating to actions carried out on your marketplaces (customer order status, payments, credit tracking);
- Connection data (connection logs, encrypted passwords) ;
- Browsing data (IP address, pages viewed, date and time of connection, browser used, operating system, user ID, IFA);
- Data from recordings of telephone calls between you and our customer service department (content of calls, dates);
- Economic and financial data (bank details, invoices, credit card data);
- Any information you wish to send us as part of your contact request.
Mandatory data are indicated when you provide us with your data. They are indicated by any means.
3. On what legal grounds, for what purposes and for how long do we store your personal data?
|Create your account and provide our services available on our Platform via your account
|Performance of the contract you or your company have entered into with Us
|Your data is kept for the duration of your account, i.e. for the duration of your subscription.
Your connection logs are kept for 1 year.
In addition, your data may be archived for evidentiary purposes for a period of 5 years.
|Carry out operations relating to the management of your contracts and invoices, and ensure the follow-up of the contractual relationship with you
|Performance of the contract you or your company have entered into with Us
|Personal data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
In addition, your data is archived for evidentiary purposes for a period of 5 years.
Data relating to your bank card is kept by our payment service provider until the end of your subscription. Data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2, which appears on your credit card, is not stored.
|Improve our services and train our teams through call recording
|Our legitimate interest in improving our services
|Recordings of telephone calls are kept for 6 months from the date of collection.
Documents analyzing the content of telephone calls are kept for one year from the date of recording.
|Build a file of customers and prospects
|Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business
|For customers: data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
For prospects: data is kept for a period of 3 years from your last contact.
|Carry out prospecting by email, LinkedIn and telephone
|Our legitimate interest in building customer loyalty and informing our customers and prospects of our latest news
|Data is kept for 3 years from the date of your last contact with us.
|Respond to information and contact requests
|Our legitimate interest in responding to your requests
|Data is kept for the time required to process your request for information and is deleted once the request for information has been processed.
|To manage billing
To compile statistics on browsing and the Site's audience, and to improve the Site's functionalities by depositing audience measurement cookies.
|To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
|Invoices are archived for 10 years.
Data is kept for 25 months.
|Combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism
|Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
|Data relating to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism are kept for 5 years from the end of the contract.
|Managing requests to exercise rights
|Our legitimate interest in responding to your requests and keeping track of them
|If we ask you for proof of identity, we keep it only for the time needed to verify your identity. Once verification has been carried out, the proof is deleted.
If you exercise your right to object to receiving prospecting: we keep this information for 3 years.
Information enabling the management of your requests to exercise rights pursuant to the RGPD will be kept for 3 years from the date of the request.
4. Who will receive your data?
We will have access to your personal data:
- Our staff ;
- Our subcontractors: OVH, Hubspot, Microsoft Teams, Outlook
- Our partners in financing and KYC services;
- Where applicable: public and private bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations.
5. Will your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data is kept and stored for the duration of the processing on OVH servers, located in the European Union.
In the context of the tools we use (see article on recipients concerning our subcontractors), your data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your data in this context is secured using the following tools:
- or the data is transferred to a country that has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, in accordance with Article 45 of the RGPD: in this case, this country ensures a level of protection deemed sufficient and adequate to the provisions of the RGPD;
- or the data is transferred to a country whose level of data protection has not been recognized as adequate to the RGPD: in this case such transfers are based on appropriate safeguards indicated in Article 46 of the RGPD, tailored to each provider, including but not limited to the conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, the application of binding corporate rules or under an approved certification mechanism.
- or the data is transferred on the basis of one of the appropriate guarantees described in Chapter V of the RGPD.
6. What are your rights regarding your data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information: this is precisely why we have drawn up this policy. This right is provided for in Articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD.
- Right of access: you have the right to access all your personal data at any time, pursuant to Article 15 of the RGPD.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to limitation: you have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to demand that your personal data be erased, and to prohibit any future collection on the grounds set out in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of the applicable texts, in accordance with Article 77 of the RGPD.
- The right to set up instructions for the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: for purposes based on consent, Article 7 of the RGPD states that you may withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal will not call into question the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
- Right to portability: under certain conditions specified in Article 20 of the RGPD, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a standard machine-readable format and to demand its transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: under Article 21 of the RGPD, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note, however, that we may continue to process them despite this objection, for legitimate reasons or the defense of legal rights.
You can exercise these rights by writing to us using the contact details below. We may ask you to provide additional information or documents to prove your identity.
7. Which cookies do we use?
8. Contact point for exercising your rights
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact address: 111 avenue Victor Hugo - 75784 PARIS CEDEX 16 - FRANCE
Effective date: 28/11/2023